24 Piece Cobalt Alloy Multifunctional Drill Bits plus accessories
- A very comprehensive drill set in an aluminium case.
- The case has purpose made slots in a rubber lining to keep the drills and accessories neat and tidy – always ready for use.
- These multipurpose drills are designed for use in a variety of different materials.
- The drills have a special cobalt, titanium and tungsten alloy tip which has been heat treated and set in a Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel shank in such a way as to allow drilling temperatures of upto 1100 degrees celcius. This is why they can be used to drill into plastic, wood, aluminium, cast iron, wrought iron, steel, brick and blockwork, stonework, concrete and even glass.
- The drill sizes are 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 10.
- In addition the set has three countersink drills for wood and plastic 18, 15 and 10mm to suit a very wide range of screw sizes. There are three High
- Speed steel drill files or rasps 6, 7 and 8mm for cutting irregular shapes in wood and plastic.
- There are three double ended long reach screwdriver bits- 4, 5 & 7mm Slotted heads, plus No 1 and 2 Pozidrive heads.